Friday, September 28, 2012

Week Three: Year of Less

Last week's goals:
  • Put clean clothes away with 24 36 hours of washing (must. be. realistic.). 
  • Make a donate box and put something in it every day.
  • Gather up things that belong to our friends and return them.
  • Put the pot lid organizer we bought 2 months ago to use.
I am awful at putting laundry away. I don't know why. I hate it. I hate it even more than I hate putting the dishes away. It's boring and stupid, and maybe I just need to recognize this and institute a no-dresser policy so that I can just live out of a laundry basket.

Right.

Really, what I need to do is reduce the sheer amount of clothing I have. Especially since I only wear about 2/3 of it. Because MAYBE if I had SPACE for the clothes, putting them away wouldn't be such a chore. 

I kept up really well with the goals from week 1. I think it's safe to call those habits now. 

This week, I'm going to:

  • Weed out too-small Charlotte clothes and put them in a bin.
  • Empty out my car. 
  • Go through my socks and get rid of/rag the threadbare ones.
  • Make breakfast cookies on Sunday and experiment with freezing for the week.
Wish me luck!

No comments :

Post a Comment