Thursday, January 17, 2013

Charlotte et le chat

Charlotte loves our animals. Usually the sight of a cat will make her smile, if not laugh. I've noticed in the past week that she is now saying "chat" when she sees them. I suppose it makes sense to note that I am speak French to Charlotte about 1/3 of the time we're together.

This morning when we came downstairs, the two cats were over by the wood stove soaking up some heat, and Charlotte pointed and said "chat" repeatedly. So stinking cute! I managed to capture a little of it on video. It's not great - I didn't have the lights on, nor time to grab the video camera - but it'll do.



(Her little voice is near the end. Please excuse my very loud voice)

I understand some iPhones readers can't access the embedded videos, so here's the link.

No comments :

Post a Comment