Thursday, April 15, 2010

Radical homemaking

After hearing about this woman, Shannon Hayes, and her new book, Radical Homemaking, from a few different people (including my boss, who gave me an article in the Gazette to read while at the dr's office waiting for the endoscopy), I decided to buy the book. Because really, what's another book in my big ole pile of 'em?

After reading bits of the website , I feel a touch guilty for buying the book and not just getting it out at the library. Still, I'm feeling suddenly inspired, motivated, and a bit jittery about this whole idea. Am currently trying to wrap my mind around homemaking as a feminist activity; will post once that's closer to completion.

In the meantime, know this: I think I want this life. More to come.

No comments :

Post a Comment