Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Temptations

About halfway back from visiting M's family in the Finger Lakes, I offered to stop napping in the passenger seat and drive - if we stopped at Starbucks. These sudden flash-cravings are bad news for me. I walked in thinking I'd get a grande iced skinny decaf caramel macchiatto (say that three times fast!) and walked out holding something the size of a newborn: a Venti Salted Caramel Mocha Frappucino (try saying that three times fast!). With full-fat milk. And whipped cream. And, um, toffee nut syrup. And salt. In my defense, I ordered a decaf. Thank god, because with that much sugar I was pretty much bouncing off the walls. I could have pushed the car home.

Kind readers, allow me to introduce you to my secret lovah:

Our Best Frappuccino® Blended Beverage Ever 

No comments :

Post a Comment