Wednesday, January 11, 2012

29

As my grandmother would say, goll-ee mose! I am truly astounded that I have only less than 30 days til my due date.

Up until now, I haven't had much in the way of complaints. But finally, my body has decided to acknowledge that it's pregnant. Sleeping is more of a challenge than I'm used to. Getting off the couch is no small feat. And I really, really miss all my jackets and coats.

Here's me, nearly 36 weeks pregnant:

I never thought I'd feel like I had skinny legs, but suddenly, I do!

2 comments :

  1. looking good! those last few weeks seemed to take foreverrrr when i was pregnant with natalie, especially when it got tough to sleep. good luck counting down through this last month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that belly!!! And you of course :)

    ReplyDelete