Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hiking, Baby! (Hiking Baby!)

God I love punctuation. Both of those are true: Hiking Baby went Hiking, Baby!

I'm trying to walk more. Sometimes, I succeed. Other times, I succumb to the siren song of sweet snuggles (apparently I also love alliteration). This week, I decided I'd try to get up to the woods every day. No way was I taking a stroller down those paths, though. So, Charlotte enjoyed the woods from on high:


 I am sporting a stylish Army green fleece of M's.  I never thought I'd say this, but boy am I glad he has 15,000 jackets, because they zip over me and the baby and there's always 14,999 going unworn at any given time, giving me pick of the litter.

Charlotte fell asleep with the first 20 minutes of our first three walks of the week. That enabled me to take ridiculous pictures of neat plants:
Soon to head out on our fourth walk. There's one trail left to do...

No comments :

Post a Comment