Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday's pick-me-up

Despite having a busy weekend (back porch is cleaned up! deck is stained! strawberry lemonade concentrate made and canned! strawberry shortcake made and devoured! deck chairs purchased!), I managed to get a few cute pictures of Charlotte.

 After the porch got cleaned up, and the cat puked up a hairball on her funky farmyard playmat, Matt laid Charlotte down on Gus' outdoor sleeping-bag-turned-dog-bed. In his defense, he vacuumed it first. And she did seem quite content! This kid is going to have a healthy immune system.

 Someone did not enjoy this particular photo shoot, even if she looked really stinking cute in her outfit and zebra print socks.

 Oh my word, could she look any more like Matt, and any less like me?

It was hot on Sunday and little miss hung out in a diaper most of the afternoon.

Hope you have a good Monday!

1 comment :

  1. I think shes looking more and more like you!!! She does have alot of Matts features and facial expressions though lol but I see more of you in her as she grows!!!

    ReplyDelete